Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

avintras
Frequent Visitor

Unable to save visual data quickly from Dynamics 365 apps

hello

I failed to save the visual

the field "Save it to the workplace" is grayed

Do I need a Pro license to save the visual?

Thank You Alexandra

MicrosoftTeams-image.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello

@v-xiaosun-msft 

They are rolling out a fix for this issue, it should be mitigated around mid December.

thank you 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
avintras
Frequent Visitor

Hello @v-xiaosun-msft 

I click the "save" button in the app bar, I give it a name, but i don't can pick my workspace

I was in free user 

and when I have activated 60 days trial I could save my quick visual in my workspace

so I ask me if I need a Pro license to save the visual?

Thank you Alexandra

v-xiaosun-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @avintras ,

To save the visual, you need to click the "save" button in the app bar, give it a name, pick a workspace, and, if enabled in your org, set a sensitivity label. You’ll be able to save to any workspace you have a Contributor, Member, or Admin role assigned.

As a free user, you’ll be able to save to your personal workspace.

According to my test, I didn't reproduce your problem. Please check your steps or you can provide your steps if possible in order that we can help you better.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ xiaosun

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hello

@v-xiaosun-msft 

They are rolling out a fix for this issue, it should be mitigated around mid December.

thank you 

Have you seen any update on this? I have people still experiencing the greyed out "My Workspace". It tells them the report was saved, but the link to the report states report not found and it is not actually in their workspace in Power BI.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors