Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

therealomacoder
Helper II
Helper II

Trying to upload content from OneDrive to PowerBI Service - We're Setting Things Up

OneDrive for Business
We're setting things up, which typically takes about 30 minutes, but may be longer. Please check back later.

I've now been sitting here waiting for 6 days for this setup to finish. I think there's an issue here.

therealomacoder_0-1657484395896.png

7 REPLIES 7
v-luwang-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @therealomacoder ,

Due to the troubleshooting involved, the problem may have been caused by multiple causes, and without a specific environment to test, Pls refer the below link and check if it is helpful:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sharepoint/troubleshoot/setup/onedrive-stopped-at-setting-up-screen 

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/all/onedrive-photo-upload-stuck-at-setting-things... 

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Best Regards

Lucien

Ok - interesting. I can't get into 365 admin center. But I don't have the option to add license for OneDrive like mentioned in that support article? Could this be the issue?

therealomacoder_0-1657746518010.png

GilbertQ
Super User
Super User

HI @therealomacoder 

Have you tried to log out of Power BI and log back in?

Proud to be a Super User!

Power BI Blog

Yes, also have gone in Incognito mode, also have tried it from another workstation, and have also rebooted about 10 times over the past few days.

Hi @therealomacoder 

I would then chat to your Office 365 Admin to see if they can assist you as it seems to be an issue between PBI and OneDrive.

Power BI Blog

I am the admin.

Hi @therealomacoder 

The only other option then I would suggest is to log a support ticket to see what is happening under the hoods from the PBI team.

Power BI Blog

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors