Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

QueenTink
Frequent Visitor

This app.powerbi.com page can't be found

I have one user that is having this issue. The link is working fine for everyone else. She has tried it using MS Edge and Chrome and getting the same error. It's like it keeps redirecting itself back to the same page and then eventually errors out.

"No webpage was found the web address: https://app.powerbi.com/groups/...."

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
QueenTink
Frequent Visitor

We got it working. The URL the user was given had "/list?redirectedFromSignup=1" at the end of the URL. For some reason on her machine, it was causing the error. Once the ?redirectedFromSignup=1 was removed from the end of th URL, it worked for her. 

I was unable to recreate her error, the URLs worked fine for me. But this issue is resovled for my user.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
QueenTink
Frequent Visitor

We got it working. The URL the user was given had "/list?redirectedFromSignup=1" at the end of the URL. For some reason on her machine, it was causing the error. Once the ?redirectedFromSignup=1 was removed from the end of th URL, it worked for her. 

I was unable to recreate her error, the URLs worked fine for me. But this issue is resovled for my user.

Arthur_Bartoli
Regular Visitor

Same problem for me, wherever I connect (I tried 3 different computers), logged in or not, the page can't be found (a user even asked me access to a dashboard on teams and it crashed the desktop application)

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors