Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

janeb

There was an error processing the data in the dataset

Hi Power BI Community,

I am having some issues with publishing a Power BI dashboard that is connected to Google BigQuery. It says that 'There was an error processing the data in the dataset', however when I go to data lineage all tables seem to be loading fine. And if I click on the see details, there is more info but it doesn't say much.  Appreciate if anyone can point me in the right direction.

janeb_0-1669467455848.png

janeb_1-1669467809345.png

janeb_3-1669467851264.png

3 REPLIES 3
MukeshT

We believe that your Service Account may have lost authorization. In order to confirm and fix this, whoever is the project collection admin who is assigned to the role of Service Account within your organization (you can see this under Timetracker "Settings" -> Service Account) should login and open any Timetracker page. They will see a yellow banner at a top of any Timetracker page asking them to re-authorize; please click "Authorize" and proceed as described in the banner.

Regards,
Mukesh

ValtteriN
Super User
Super User

Hi,

I recommend loading the report into desktop and doign the troubleshoot there. It is likely that there has been a change in data causing your model to break. E.g. Your relationships might have an duplicate value which is not allowed, you might have an issue with a gateway or your credentials might have expired. 

I hope this post helps to solve your issue and if it does consider accepting it as a solution and giving the post a thumbs up!

My LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/n%C3%A4ttiahov-00001/

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

I am the owner of the dashboard and it works fine in the desktop. It's when I try to publish it, there data doesnt seem to load properly. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors