Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

TamerMarzouk
Frequent Visitor

The report takes a lot of time to be loaded

The report takes a lot of time to be loaded 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-lili6-msft
Community Support
Community Support

hi @TamerMarzouk 

I have tested on my side, it works well.

and I'm assuming it's a temporary issue, please try it again.

if you still have problem, I would suggest you migrate your report to other tenants until this issue has been fixed. Please refer to similar thread below about how to migrate your report.

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Service/Moving-to-a-new-Tenant/td-p/338733

Regards,

Lin

Community Support Team _ Lin
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

25 REPLIES 25
v-lili6-msft
Community Support
Community Support

hi @TamerMarzouk 

I have tested on my side, it works well.

and I'm assuming it's a temporary issue, please try it again.

if you still have problem, I would suggest you migrate your report to other tenants until this issue has been fixed. Please refer to similar thread below about how to migrate your report.

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Service/Moving-to-a-new-Tenant/td-p/338733

Regards,

Lin

Community Support Team _ Lin
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
acitsme
Helper II
Helper II

it seems now solved

Anonymous
Not applicable

Not for me.  Manual refresh doesn't work.  Publishing from desktop hangs.

Anonymous
Not applicable

seems better now but still have issues with not indicating that a refresh is in operation or completed when I click the manual refresh button.

AHAPlasschaert

Same here in the Netherlands, reports and datasets are working again

Anonymous
Not applicable

My reports have now refreshed and are working again. Though unable to publish any updates or new reports.

Reports are refreshed and I can now publish reports.  Appears to be working normally.

acitsme
Helper II
Helper II

Apparently there is no issue, check it here:

https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/support/

Seems there is a lag capturing service problems

hpalmer
Frequent Visitor

Same here. Users cannot access reports, all scheduled refreshes are failing, and I cannot publish from desktop.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Having the same problems...is there a way to find out if O365 / Power Bi is down or operating slow for any reason?

https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/support/

But MS has to be aware of the issue first... we're trying to get visibility with this thread.  Has anyone here filed a help ticket for this?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the link. The link below takes you a page where the service is reported as normal but then lists a number of issues relating to data refresh and access.  

None of those awareness issues apply, at least in my case.  This is a new issue as of sometime this morning.

yes already submitted

Anonymous
Not applicable

I think just for the time being the way around is to share the desktop version with the users (not ideal)

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi All, 

Not sure what is the issue, I though it was only me but seems like everyone having the same issue. For me its saying "Almost Done" for last couple of hours but nothing is loading ....

Loading_Not Working.jpg

Hopefully they fix the issue soon

acitsme
Helper II
Helper II

Same here "Almost done" from each report 

AdrianSpooner

Hi, getting the same almost done messages, not impacting all reports but affected reports wont load for any of our staff, not browser specific either.  Please advise asap

Same here... reports using a Power BI data set that is a Analysis Services data model are fine, any reports using spreadsheets as data sets (Sharepoint/OneDrive file as a Power BI data set, or a spreadsheet directly loaded into the PBIX) are failing to load.  Also, PBIX files with the same type of data sources are failing to publish to the app.  Have not tested publishing PBIX files using a Power BI data set that is an Analysis Services data model.

TamerMarzouk
Frequent Visitor

Hello, 

From 2 hours it still loading.

chrome_2019-12-05_14-12-47.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors