Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Ybam
Helper I
Helper I

Text box are shifted down

Hello ! 
I have a problem in all my text boxes. They all have shifted down from their original position.

On the desktop it works fine but on the service or when embedded, they shift down like if there was a margin top. It is at it's worse on chrome when embedded.

On desktop : 

Ybam_0-1631612623092.png

On Service / Embedded Mozilla : 

Ybam_1-1631612731871.png

On Embedde Chrome  : 
MicrosoftTeams-image (4).png

Thank you 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

might take a while to propagate to all regions

lbendlin_0-1631981057081.png

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
DP86
Advocate II
Advocate II

As of 2021-09-18 11:45 EDT, all of the visuals in our reports seem to have been restored to the originally-intended format (no 5 px padding). US-NORTH-CENTRAL.

might take a while to propagate to all regions

lbendlin_0-1631981057081.png

DP86
Advocate II
Advocate II

Yes is the same issue

lbendlin
Super User
Super User

Probably related?

Power BI customers using Edge or Chrome V93 web browsers with the default page scale set to 100% may experience UI behavior issues when interacting with common web page controls, such as dropdown slicers, date pickers, or line charts. As a workaround, users can use the zoom setting of anything other than 100% which forces the browser to behave normally. Engineers have identified root cause, and an estimated time to mitigate will be provided shortly.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have exactly the same problem with an embed link in Power Apps

Problème 1.PNG

I have created a refresh button in Power Apps and it solve the problem but it very annoying as i have 20 different BI. Zooming is not a solution for us

Problème 2.PNG

It works only on dropdown slicers but not on Text boxes unfortunately ....

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors