Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Table header icons missing when report is pinned to dashboard

I have a report where the table visual displays its header icons correctly. However, upon pinning the report to a dashboard, those icons are no longer visible. What's up with that?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
goncalogeraldes
Super User
Super User

Hi @Anonymous ! Header icons disappear when a visual is pinned to a dashboard in Power BI Service because the visual is embedded in the dashboard. The dashboard is the primary focus in Power BI Service and the visual no longer needs to include the same elements as when it was in the report.

Hope this answer solves your problem!
If you need any additional help please @ me in your reply.
If my reply provided you with a solution, please consider marking it as a solution ✔️ or giving it a kudoe 👍
Thanks!

You can also check out my LinkedIn!

Best regards,
Gonçalo Geraldes

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok, so that's by design - good to know, thanks!

goncalogeraldes
Super User
Super User

Hi @Anonymous ! Header icons disappear when a visual is pinned to a dashboard in Power BI Service because the visual is embedded in the dashboard. The dashboard is the primary focus in Power BI Service and the visual no longer needs to include the same elements as when it was in the report.

Hope this answer solves your problem!
If you need any additional help please @ me in your reply.
If my reply provided you with a solution, please consider marking it as a solution ✔️ or giving it a kudoe 👍
Thanks!

You can also check out my LinkedIn!

Best regards,
Gonçalo Geraldes

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors