Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

SANDRALIA
Helper I
Helper I

Subscription with only the first page

Hi friends!  I  need send by email only the first page of the dashboard (Home page).  

I have created an email subscription, and I can indicated the "Report Page" name, 

but when I check the option  "Full report attachement as" and select "pdf  then send all the pages.Captura.PNG",

How can I restrict the PDF view only to the Home page?

Thank you in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-zhangti
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @SANDRALIA 

One way to restrict the PDF view to only the Home page is to use a filter. You can create a filter that includes only the Home page and then apply that filter to the report before generating the PDF.

To create a filter, go to the Home page in your dashboard and click on the filter icon. From there, you can select the Home page and save the filter.

Then, when setting up your email subscription, you can select the filter you just created under the "Filter" option. This will ensure that only the Home page is included in the PDF attachment.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Charlotte

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
lbendlin
Super User
Super User

You can use Power Automate to export the report to PDF. There you can indicate which pages to include in the export.

v-zhangti
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @SANDRALIA 

One way to restrict the PDF view to only the Home page is to use a filter. You can create a filter that includes only the Home page and then apply that filter to the report before generating the PDF.

To create a filter, go to the Home page in your dashboard and click on the filter icon. From there, you can select the Home page and save the filter.

Then, when setting up your email subscription, you can select the filter you just created under the "Filter" option. This will ensure that only the Home page is included in the PDF attachment.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Charlotte

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors