Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

xpatik
Frequent Visitor

Subscription to Bookmark

Hello everyone,

I am frequently using bookmarks to many of our reports.

Is there a way to suscribe not to a default page of a report but to a bookmarked (filter set to a value) one?

Thank you,

Christos

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-lili6-msft
Community Support
Community Support

hi, @xpatik 

Currently, it's impossible to bookmark specific filters or slicers and then subscribe to an email with the configuration.

For your requirement, you could post your new idea in Power BI ideas and make this feature coming sooner .

Best Regards,

Lin

Community Support Team _ Lin
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
felixstuyck
Regular Visitor

The idea is merged with the "Subscriptions to Bookmarks" idea.

Here is the new link: Microsoft Idea (powerbi.com)

Pironiker
Regular Visitor

I don't get it how this topic is solved if it is not working. The problem is still there. Solved would be: "Hey we had an update and your bug is fixed, please mark it as solved".

It's becasue people like to get the "points" for solving an issue. I'm with you, this is not solved. Not even having an entry in UserVoice qualifies as "solved".

Marking these articles as such only works as clickbait.

Sherry_R
Advocate I
Advocate I

There is currently an idea for this, if anyone wants to upvote it:

https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums/265200-power-bi-ideas/suggestions/37345834-allow-subscriptions-to-p...

v-lili6-msft
Community Support
Community Support

hi, @xpatik 

Could you please tell me if you still have other problem? If it not, could you please mark the helpful replies as Answered?

Best Regards,

Lin

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
v-lili6-msft
Community Support
Community Support

hi, @xpatik 

Currently, it's impossible to bookmark specific filters or slicers and then subscribe to an email with the configuration.

For your requirement, you could post your new idea in Power BI ideas and make this feature coming sooner .

Best Regards,

Lin

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors