Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Subscription email shows different Visuals than source dashboard/report visuals.

I have created a dashboard in which the graph month range is from Jan to Mar but when the same dashboard is sent to email using the subscription option data is changed from Dec to Feb automatically is their something I need to understand? 

4 REPLIES 4
jayaxe
Advocate I
Advocate I

Actually you're not alone, since mid Mar, I've the same problem, Power BI is refreshed correctly but the dashboard/subscription email randomly shows outdated data. Have tried to update Power BI desktop, re-do dashboards but no use. The problem may still occur even if I manually refresh the dashboard.

Tech support suggest to login into incognito mode and it seems ok but I feel that's not going to work because I need correct info in the email subscription. Hope you can also try contact support and make Microsoft aware of this issue. Thanks!

Hi,

I might have found some solution, I don't know.  You might want to try this.

When we subscribe to the report there is an option to select the "Include My Changes" Tickbox.

I selected that box before and date was old as when i started the reporting

1. Now I unselected it

2. saved the subscription.

3. Then again slected it.

4. Saved again.

Date was changed to current date and report started showing same data as dashboard.

DO this and let me know if it helps or I might have not big problem as you.

Oh sorry think i misunderstood your problem, yours is the Power BI report itself while my problem is related to dashboard/score card visuals. But yes, i think the "Include My Changes" option makes sense when it comes to the issue you're facing. Maybe that might be helpful for me in the future too. Thanks regardless!

Do share your problem in a new thread someone might know the solution to it.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors