Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

MainlineData
Frequent Visitor

Subscription Sends (PDF) not sending

Hey,

Since 7pm last night, none of my subscriptions have sent out.

I had one send out at 6.15pm fine, and then nothing has sent out since. I've tried manually using 'run now' but still nothing has come through.

I haven't changed anything on my Power BI service on my side, and I had finished at 5.30pm anyway so a send worked ok after I'd left.

Is there a known issue? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
MainlineData
Frequent Visitor

Issue resolved itself later the same day - seems to have a been a hold up on Power BI side as they all then came through at once.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
jrubino77
Helper I
Helper I

I am having this problem, has a solution been found or a resolution been made?

None of our subscription are sending any PDF's.  Screen shots of the reports with graphical visuals work, but not export PDF's.

Our Power BI reports are Paginated reports embedded in a Power BI desktop report.

Thank you in advance.

Jim Rubino

MainlineData
Frequent Visitor

Issue resolved itself later the same day - seems to have a been a hold up on Power BI side as they all then came through at once.

v-xinruzhu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @MainlineData 

Please check the following points:

1.Check whether the following subscriptions have been transferred to your spam folder ,to avoid subscription emails going to your spam folder, add the Power BI email alias (no-reply-powerbi@microsoft.com) to your contacts.

2.Ensure that the data sources are successfully refreshing and the data is up to date. If the data refresh is failing, it might affect the report generation process and, consequently, the subscriptions.

3.Ensure the size of the attachment is limited to no more than 20 pages and less than 25 MB.

You can refer to the folllowing link.

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/collaborate-share/end-user-subscribe?tabs=creator#conside...

FAQs about Troubleshoot subscribing to dashboards and reports - Power BI | Microsoft Learn

Best Regards!

Yolo Zhu

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

I am having this problem, has a solution been found or a resolution been made?

None of our subscription are sending any PDF's.  Screen shots of the reports with graphical visuals work, but not export PDF's.

Our Power BI reports are Paginated reports embedded in a Power BI desktop report.

Thank you in advance.

Jim Rubino

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors