Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

BrasilIrelandus

Subscribe in Power Service doesn't send an email

Hi,

Sorry for the vague request but when trying to subscribe to a report in power bi service, I don't receive an email. I clicked on run now but didn't receive anything. 

I've a powerbi pro subscription and the powerbi account also has an exchange licence and can send and receive emails. 

FridgePb01.jpg

Thanks for any help. 

3 REPLIES 3
collinq
Super User
Super User

Hi @BrasilIrelandus ,

Are you sure that the Microsoft email sending the subscription is not in you "denied email" list in Exchange?  Have you checked your spam folder?  I believe that the email for subscriptions comes from is "no-reply-powerbi@microsoft.com.    

Since you don't indicate that you are getting an error message in the test itself in Power BI, then I am thinking that is probably the issue.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Datanaut!
Private message me for consulting or training needs.

hi @collinq , 

Yeah, I'm already receiving emails from this address,no-reply-powerbi@microsoft.com, for failed data refreshes so I guess it can't be an issue receiving emails from this account. 

Unfortunately I'm not getting an error message. I just get this.

FridgePb02.jpg

Hi @BrasilIrelandus ,

Do any subscriptions work for anybody?  On any reports?  Do you get subscriptions from other reports?

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Datanaut!
Private message me for consulting or training needs.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors