Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

johnt75
Super User
Super User

Stuck on "loading your report"

Some of my users and I are getting stuck on the "loading your report" screen when trying to access content through the service. everything was working normally last week and there's no issues reported on the service status page. 

anyone else seeing this problem or have a work around ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
johnt75
Super User
Super User

MS just updated the service status page

"Power BI customers with Tenants located in UK South cluster may experience issues accessing the Power BI service. Engineers are investigating the issue and an update will be provided soon."

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
johnt75
Super User
Super User

MS just updated the service status page

"Power BI customers with Tenants located in UK South cluster may experience issues accessing the Power BI service. Engineers are investigating the issue and an update will be provided soon."

We have the same problem. Only one rpeort in that workspace stuck on "loading your report", all others are fine. I published the same report to the same workspae with a new name and it's fine.

Can any Microsoft support helps out or anything we can do on our side?

Thanks,

YL

Mitchilinh0
Regular Visitor

Hi John - All out reports are currently offline.  Haven't seen any notifications via admin portal re outages.  Never had an outage like this before with PBI, usually only last for a minute or so.  Have you received any PBI health status comms from Microsoft explaining the problem?

johnt75
Super User
Super User

@jthomson for us it seems to be just affecting one workspace. we have a lot of datasets which seem to have hanged during refresh, but none of the reports in that workspace will load, not just the hanged ones. reports in other workspaces are fine, if a touch slower than usual

jthomson
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Have seen some people mention this to me within the last half hour, but can only replicate on certain reports

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors