Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

KeshavaMedari

Stop same user selecting button multiple times in Power BI

Hi guys, I have one doubt. I created a power BI visual and integrated power automate button into it. My Scenario is when user logs in to power Bi, he clicks on the button - A team chat will be created with other random users from Excel workbook. I was able to do it, my challenge is that the current user is able to select button multiple times & group chats are being created every time. Is there any way to restrict users from selecting button multiple times ( but only once at start) in Power automate or Power BI condition.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
powerbiAG
Frequent Visitor

You might have to...

1.) Create and maintain a table of users to keep track of who has clicked the button.

2.) When the user clicks the button, set the flag as Yes in the table.

3.) At the time of dashboard page load check the status of the flag for individual user and either enable or disable the button.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
KeshavaMedari

Thanks so much, it helped to solve my problem. 

powerbiAG
Frequent Visitor

You might have to...

1.) Create and maintain a table of users to keep track of who has clicked the button.

2.) When the user clicks the button, set the flag as Yes in the table.

3.) At the time of dashboard page load check the status of the flag for individual user and either enable or disable the button.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors