Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Slicer Outline appearing automatically when report is published online

Hi all, I have a report with slicers. I have not enabled the slicer outline in desktop and they look like this in PBI Desktop. 

aditya_kantar_3-1671178043959.png

However when published on service, an outline/border is added automatically and it does not conform to the format given by my client. It looks like this when viewed in service

aditya_kantar_2-1671177783873.png

Does anyone else have this issue? 
@ersommer@v-zhangti   can you please help on this?

3 REPLIES 3
MiWA
Helper I
Helper I

Hi Aditya, this topic is discussed here. Solved: Re: Slicer automatically adds a border around slic... - Microsoft Power BI Community  (Even though you posted it first)

It looks like a fix should be soon!

MarcDum

I have the same issue since last week.

MiWA
Helper I
Helper I

Yes, I've got this issue since yesterday. It's frustrating that every month the appearance of  published reports changes, and a new issue arises. Last month there were big black borders over the latest updated visual on each page. This month that has been fixed, but there are now grey borders around dropdown and date slicers. Having to spend the month building work arounds for Microsoft visual issues is tedious and is dampening my faith in the company. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors