Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Radirep

Sketches/mockups/charts help

Hi team, i'm new into data viz but don't really understand it. Could anyone help create five charts/graphs, with a short explanatory narrative of appropriate graph types to visualize data in the grades dataset.
To each chart/graph, append a rationale for choosing the fact/relationship in the form of a Big Idea statement. This would be really helpful

https://bnrw-my.sharepoint.com/:x:/g/personal/rrukera_bnr_rw/EWYiBdQxPQNPgfmOFXQk3VYBZbR9UlYQtokJ03p... 

2 REPLIES 2
adam456
Frequent Visitor

Explore Mokkup.ai, an intuitive dashboard wireframing tool designed to streamline the creation of mock dashboard wireframes in under 30 minutes. With an extensive library featuring 150+ templates, organized into 8+ categories such as sales, marketing, and SaaS, you have the flexibility to customize them according to your specific requirements. Additionally, you can easily add a custom theme to personalize your dashboard even further.

TomMartens
Super User
Super User

Hey @Radirep ,

I recommend getting accustomed with this: https://github.com/Financial-Times/chart-doctor/blob/main/visual-vocabulary/README.md

If you're broad ask is funded with budget, I'm willing to provide a paid data visualization introduction.

Regards,

Tom

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution, this will help others!

Proud to be a Super User!
I accept Kudos 😉
Hamburg, Germany

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors