Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

anmsharma
Helper II
Helper II

Sharing Power BI dashboard with the Group of users without Pro License

Hi Team,

We have imolemented and suggested a BI solution using the Power BI. But now we won't be able to further because all the users need to get a Pro License just in order to view a report. This isn't an effective approach. Tableau is good in this.

Is there any way to share the dashboard with a gropu of users without Pro License.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
v-caliao-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @anmsharma,

Could please provide us the detail error when users need to get a Pro License just in order to view a report? Based on my research, free use can create, view and share dashboard to others free users.

Regards,

Charlie Liao

Hi @v-caliao-msft,

Thanks for your response.

I want to clarify that how I can share a dashboard with a group of 1000 users in my organization?

Because if I would be using Power BI 'groups' then my users won't be able to view the reports and need to get a PRO license which is not at all feasible just for viewing the content.

Could you please assist me over this and I believe there are many people who are struggling with this case.

Many thanks again.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors