Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

yq

SharePoint PowerBI not displaying

Since this morning, all my powerbi reports embedded to SharePoint are not displaying. SharePoint only shows the logo of powerbi. Can't publish new reports either. Did anyone see the same issue? Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
apflo85
Regular Visitor

This was published in the Power BI Support page and is now an advisory. > Support | Microsoft Power BI

"Power BI customers with tenants located in Australia and South East Asia regions may experience issues accessing service. Engineers are investigating the issue and an update will be provided soon."

Our customers have found it impacts the Power BI Service and reports embedded in SharePoint or the Public Web.

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
helloearth20
Regular Visitor

I have the same issue and error. It keep displaying loading screen on Chrome and Edge.

helloearth20_1-1678931585277.png

zinux

I encountered the same error. I can't access my embedded powerBI dashboard.

Power.png

saadshaikh

Facing the same issue with "Website or portal" option too. The embedded reports in iframe are not loading and the console says in loop: GET https://content.powerapps.com/resource/powerbiwfe/scripts/powerbiportal.explore.bundle.min.adf299824... net::ERR_ABORTED 404

Edge and Chrome not working.

apflo85
Regular Visitor

This was published in the Power BI Support page and is now an advisory. > Support | Microsoft Power BI

"Power BI customers with tenants located in Australia and South East Asia regions may experience issues accessing service. Engineers are investigating the issue and an update will be provided soon."

Our customers have found it impacts the Power BI Service and reports embedded in SharePoint or the Public Web.

same here. I cannot load power Bi report on the web page

vicky_
Super User
Super User

One of my users reports that they can access PowerBI service reports through Firefox (but not on Chrome). Maybe try that?

Did a partial load in Firefox. Edge was no good.

I did try. No luck

chrisp1988

Similar issue seems to be happening in Power Bi apps today aswell. Never ending loading icon.

Capture.JPG

Croftie
Advocate I
Advocate I

We have the same problem in relation to links embedded in HTML.

https://app.powerbi.com/view?r=eyJrIjoiZjJhZjNjNzktNTI5Ny00NTU3LTkwNGUtNzg4YWRkYzg5Nzk3IiwidCI6IjZjZ...

displays OK, but when embedded in an iframe 

https://www.acara.edu.au/reporting/national-report-on-schooling-in-australia/national-report-on-scho...

the report does not load.

As this has happened in the last 24 hours and is independent of browser or site, I can only conclude that something has changed within the iframe embedding process and likely common to SharePoint.

This needs Microsoft to look at it!!!

SteveGargano

having the same issue on publish to web reports

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors