Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

christla
Regular Visitor

SharePoint List Interaction

Hello,

I'm working in PowerBI Desktop with a SharePoint Online list and for some reason the visualization items will not interact with each other.

Does anyone know how is get this working?

Thanks..

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-ljerr-msft
Employee
Employee

@christla

I have tested it in my Power BI Desktop with SharePoint Online List, and the visualizations can interact with each other.

Is there any possibility that someone has changed the interaction setting to no impact? Please go to Format tab, click Edit Interactions to check which option is selected and make sure that filter or highlight is selected, so that visualizations can interact with each other.

vi.PNG

Reference:

Visualization interactions in a Power BI report

Regards

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-ljerr-msft
Employee
Employee

@christla

I have tested it in my Power BI Desktop with SharePoint Online List, and the visualizations can interact with each other.

Is there any possibility that someone has changed the interaction setting to no impact? Please go to Format tab, click Edit Interactions to check which option is selected and make sure that filter or highlight is selected, so that visualizations can interact with each other.

vi.PNG

Reference:

Visualization interactions in a Power BI report

Regards

Thank you for the feedback.  I checked what you recommended and that was the issue.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors