Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

RoPopo
Regular Visitor

Scorecard status rule based on upcoming target

Hi everyone,

Is it possible to set up a status rule for a scorecard based on an upcoming target?

Currently, all status rules are based on a previous target which I find limiting for tracking business performance. I am using quarterly targets and metric that are updated monthly which is why I need to track status against the first upcoming target.

Is there any workaround for this?

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @RoPopo 

At present, the rules are based on the existing Scorecard, so your needs are not supported for the time being . You can put your ideas to Idea Forum . If a feedback is high voted there by other customers, it will be promising that Microsoft Product Team will take it into consideration when designing the next version in the future.

Ideas (powerbi.com) 

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @RoPopo 

At present, the rules are based on the existing Scorecard, so your needs are not supported for the time being . You can put your ideas to Idea Forum . If a feedback is high voted there by other customers, it will be promising that Microsoft Product Team will take it into consideration when designing the next version in the future.

Ideas (powerbi.com) 

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors