Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Cody99
Helper II
Helper II

Scheduled refresh, dataset seems to update, but miss one credential, and credentials is greyed out.

So i have had some issues last few days with my scheduled refresh.

Cody99_0-1682062291653.png

But i cant edit the credentials?

Cody99_1-1682062345946.png

But where is "this datasets setting page" if not on the same page as the erro here above??

Cody99_2-1682062415617.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ibarrau
Super User
Super User

Hi. I have seen this before on a video. If you are using onedrive/sharepoint or excel the following video might help: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYSMZxaXNLk

I hope that helps,

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Happy to help!

LaDataWeb Blog

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ibarrau
Super User
Super User

Hi. I have seen this before on a video. If you are using onedrive/sharepoint or excel the following video might help: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYSMZxaXNLk

I hope that helps,

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Happy to help!

LaDataWeb Blog

Hi buddy,

I just solved it by myself a little while ago and indeed it was like in the video.

I went back to my pbi desktop, looked at the data source and saw that one of the sources pointed to a place in my hard drive, so I just changed it to the one drive link, as I have on other sources, how this happened I don't know. I might done a mistake during the last few days when I have done a lot of changes and so on and this one slipped by me 🙂

Thanks for trying to help me!

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors