Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

dyungaitis
Frequent Visitor

Scheduled Refresh Not Updating Tiles All Day in Regularly Used Dashboard

This is the second time this has happened in a week.

I have a dashboard that is regularly viewed by our executive staff real time.  I automate data refreshes using Power Automate.  The refreshes in power automate are running correctly but the data in the power bi dashboard online is not updating.  It has been hours.

I'm trying to run the data manually on desktop and it runs fine, but when I try to Publish it just sits there.  Other reports are updating fine, but it seems like this one is stuck.  Gateway is up and running.  No changes to this report in months.  No changes to the dashboard in months. 

HELP!!

2 REPLIES 2
GilbertQ
Super User
Super User

Hi @dyungaitis 

You mention that this is a dashboard that is not having the tiles refresh?

If so what about if you had to click on the Refresh tiles does that help at all?

Also is the scheduled refresh setup for the dataset in the dataset settings?

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Power BI Blog

Tile refresh did nothing.  The problem resolved itself about 5 hours later, but this is the second time this has happened in a week.  Tried multiple browsers across multiple users/computers/mobile apps.

Scheduled refresh is not set up because I have a refresh set for every 5 minutes using power automate.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors