Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

morz3d
Frequent Visitor

SQL Fabric Data warehouse unavailable today?

Hi all,

I am getting this message for entire morning, and it is 2hr since I tried to connect to Fabric Data warehouse the first time this morning.

morz3d_0-1709721004523.png

From service i can connect to but i cannot execute even the simplest queries eg "SELECT 1" or simple create table statement. Execution is just lasting forewer and i cancel it after 5 mins.

I am running Fabric trail capacity in europe west.
Have someone experienced similar problem?

This is really shaking the grounds of considering Fabric as production ready product!

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
v-rongtiep-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @morz3d ,

May I ask if this problem still exists? I have not reproduced this issue on my side and there are no other posts about this reported error. You can try clearing your browser cache or using a different browser.

vrongtiepmsft_0-1709780717560.png

Do your coworkers around you have this problem?  Is there more information you can share with us?

Azure Synapse SQL pool is warming up error - Microsoft Q&A

Lakehouse table error -'Message: The SQL pool is w... - Microsoft Fabric Community

How to Get Your Question Answered Quickly - Microsoft Fabric Community

Best Regards
Community Support Team _ Rongtie

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

morz3d
Frequent Visitor

Hi @v-rongtiep-msft 
Our fabric capacity is back, but it was more than 5hr of downtime for us in middle of workijng day.

Entire our team was not able to connect via SSMS or to run queries there, and all PBI reports runnong on fabric DWH were out of order.
I am glad it works now, but still downtime of at least 5hrs is really a lot 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
morz3d
Frequent Visitor

Hi @v-rongtiep-msft 
Our fabric capacity is back, but it was more than 5hr of downtime for us in middle of workijng day.

Entire our team was not able to connect via SSMS or to run queries there, and all PBI reports runnong on fabric DWH were out of order.
I am glad it works now, but still downtime of at least 5hrs is really a lot 

v-rongtiep-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @morz3d ,

May I ask if this problem still exists? I have not reproduced this issue on my side and there are no other posts about this reported error. You can try clearing your browser cache or using a different browser.

vrongtiepmsft_0-1709780717560.png

Do your coworkers around you have this problem?  Is there more information you can share with us?

Azure Synapse SQL pool is warming up error - Microsoft Q&A

Lakehouse table error -'Message: The SQL pool is w... - Microsoft Fabric Community

How to Get Your Question Answered Quickly - Microsoft Fabric Community

Best Regards
Community Support Team _ Rongtie

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors