Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

mrinalsrivastav

Reprots/Dashboard not visible/removed

Hi All,

I have created a Dashboard with 4 reports in it in first week of September in my web based free account of PowerBI. By 3rd week of September my dashboard and reports are not visible in Web console though the reports I published are still accessible over internet.

Please help me how can I recover them.

4 REPLIES 4
mrinalsrivastav

I created a dashboard configuring 4 reports in it in start of September 2017. In my free PowerBI web application. In September third week, those reports and dashboard is removed, not visibile under my login. Though the published reports on web are still accessible.

What is the issue? Any help will be appreciated.

GilbertQ
Super User
Super User

Hi @mrinalsrivastav

Just so that I understand correctly, you can access the reports via the Publish to Web Option, but when you log into the Power BI Service you cannot see them any more?

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Power BI Blog

Yes.

The only thing that I could think of then is if your Office 365 Admin has changed something with regards to your Power BI Free License.

I would suggest contacting them and asking if you still have a Power BI Free License?

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Power BI Blog

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

Top Solution Authors