Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Report subscription (Subscribe to emails) - All report pages?

Hello

Is it possible to add a subscription to report which will send screenshot of all report pages?

Currently there is an option to select only one page at a time. So wondering if its even possible at all to select all pages (i.e. entire report) in a single subscription?

Regards

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Here is what I did to get all report pages in an email subscription -

I pinned all my report pages to a dashboard and created a subscription on my dashboard.

However, I am not getting an email from dashboard subscription.

My report subscriptions works just fine, but dashboard subscriptions are not working.

Regards

Hi @Anonymous ,

Based on my research, include all the page of report in one subscribe is not supported yet currently.

For the dashboard subscribe, there are a few limitation based on this document:

For dashboard email subscriptions, if any tiles have row-level security (RLS) applied, those tiles don't display.

For dashboards subscriptions specifically, certain types of tiles aren't yet supported. These include: streaming tiles, video tiles, custom web content tiles.

Dashboards with over 25 pinned tiles, or 4 pinned live report pages, may not render fully in subscription e-mails sent to users. Subscriptions to dashboards over these number of tiles aren't blocked. However, they're considered unsupported if you encounter issues. Consider modifying them accordingly to fall within a supported range.

For dashboard email subscriptions, if any tiles have row-level security (RLS) applied, those tiles don't display.

Could you please consider above limitation and try to run the subscribe over dashboard again?

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Dong Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Community Support Team _ Dong Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

@v-lid-msft 

thanks for your reply.

I did try to run the subscription on the dashboard which has 3 live pages and it runs fine.

For the dashboard with 4 live pages, it didn't work for me.

Would you also know of a solution to run the Microsoft flow to email the Power BI report PDF to users?

Regards

Vicky

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

Top Solution Authors