Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Supasit
Frequent Visitor

Report on service does not display same as report on desktop

dear friends

i have some problems with the report display on service and the report on desktop when I refreshed data on desktop it seemed like everything was good but when I opened the report on service the data were missing, what should I do?

report on desktop

Screenshot (111).png

report on service

Screenshot (113).png

thanks in advance for any suggestion

5 REPLIES 5
v-xinruzhu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Supasit  ,

The following ways you can refer to:

Way 1: Whether a filter is used on your report, and if so, it may be that the filter has changed in the report, please check the following filters

Way 2: Try to refresh the dataset manually, then enter the report again.

Way 3:Maybe it is affected by the data format, you can changed all date parsing and forced a dateformat on it, you can refer to the following links

Solved: power bi desktop shows different data than in powe... - Microsoft Power BI Community

Best Regards,

Yolo Zhu

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

hi @v-xinruzhu-msft  thanks for your reply

for way 1 I already checked at filter pane but it not filtered anything 

for way 2 I tried to refresh manually on power bi desktop and published it again, this part is so weird

after refresh browser page the report on service display same as report on desktop but after I refresh page again the data on service report are missing same as second printscreen!! this is very frustrating, I already read the forums in your enclosed but where could I change date parsing, It can only change on BI Desktop by changing date format from dd-mm-yy to mm-dd-yy?

Smalfly
Resolver III
Resolver III

Hi Supasit,

from your second printscreen, I can see that the reset filter option is enabled. This means that there is some filtering done. You can try to reset all filters by clicking the 'reset' filter' icon just below the search box and left of the bookmarks icon.

hi @Smalfly 

i already checked my filter pane but it seem like I didn't filtered anythingScreenshot (121).png

Did you try to click the 'reset filters' option?

There can be other filers in use, aside from the page level filters. Or filters may have been set to be invisible in the published report.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors