Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

ROG
Resolver III
Resolver III

Removed report stuck in service.

Hi all,

I have deleted the dataset and the report below, but when I search for them it's still showing up and listed.

Why is that? Is that a way to remove it complete, or it's stuck in PBI cache, something like that?

ROG_0-1678993782506.png  

ROG_1-1678994024423.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
dhruvinushah
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

Hi @ROG , 

Yes, I believe it's showing up in search as it uses a previously cached index to show results under the search bar. Once that is updated / cleared the search result should automatically vanish / not be visible anymore. 

Hope this helps, tag me (@) if you need more help on it. Feel free to mark the answer as a solution if it helped you.
Thanks!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
dhruvinushah
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

Hi @ROG , 

Yes, I believe it's showing up in search as it uses a previously cached index to show results under the search bar. Once that is updated / cleared the search result should automatically vanish / not be visible anymore. 

Hope this helps, tag me (@) if you need more help on it. Feel free to mark the answer as a solution if it helped you.
Thanks!

Thanks @dhruvinushah 

I test it today, and even through the name of the report shows on the search bar, when I click in it, PBI says the report wasn't found, which was what I was lookin for. Thanks for your reply! 

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors