Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Remove margin around pinned report in dashboard

I'm trying to a dashboard to display on our TV's, similar to BrightGauge, etc.  My report's page size is set to a custom 1920x1080 and is pinned to the dashboard, and I've removed the title and Q&A in the dashboard settings, but in full-screen view I still have white margins.  Shown below are the default view, Fit to Screen, and Fit to Width.  I've also tried this with the report's page size set to 16:9.  How do I display a report in "real" full-screen?

Also, if Power BI can't do that, is there at least a way to change the margin's color to match the report background?  I've tried the custom theme settings as well as downloading the them's json file, changing every #ffffff to what I want, and uploading it, no change. 

Thanks!

defaultdefaultfit to screenfit to screenfit to widthfit to width

2 REPLIES 2
v-yuta-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@Anonymous ,

Resize the screen pixel, clear the browser cache and check if this issue persists.

Community Support Team _ Jimmy Tao

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@v-yuta-msft wrote:

@Anonymous ,

Resize the screen pixel, clear the browser cache and check if this issue persists.

Community Support Team _ Jimmy Tao

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

What resolution should I set it to?  The report's currently set to 1920 height and 1080 width, which is the same aspect-ratio of both my computer monitor and our TV's.  

Also, the margins appear in both the web browser and the Power BI app from the Windows 10 store, so I don't think it's the browser cache. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

Top Solution Authors