Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

jja
Helper III
Helper III

Refresh dataset using power automate

Hi

Recentrly i noticed that refresh dataset using powerautomate started not working but in a very strange way. I can see that refresh jobs sucseed but the dataset or how is called now semantic model is not refreshed and the date is old untill manual refresh. My data source is dataverse. Anybody experience something like that? i am using powerautomate because it refreshes model much faster then built in powerbi service refresh for another strange reason...

1 REPLY 1
cassidy
Power Participant
Power Participant

I can't see how Power Automate's would be involved in both whether or not the data is up to date or the speed of the refresh.  It's just sending a command to start the refresh, if Power Automate show's that it succeeding in doing that and Power BI Service shows that the dataset also succeeded, then all you are left with is an issue between your dataset and it's source data.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors