cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fabric is Generally Available. Browse Fabric Presentations. Work towards your Fabric certification with the Cloud Skills Challenge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Received error payload from gateway service with ID 82135

Hi All, 

Suddelnly my gateway not accessbible and reports are visible any users. I tried check on gatesways and found below message against my gateway. the gateway status is OFFLINE.

Administrator confirmed that gateway has been updated and restarted even though still below error is blocking everything.

Error Message As :

"Received error payload from gateway service with ID 82135: Error logging on username '<euii>xxxxxx\yyyyyyy</euii>'"

2 REPLIES 2
dinesh_kumar

Is that problem resolved now?
I am also facing the same issue while connecting my HTTP with Azure AD connector in power automate flow to webservices via on-prem data gateway.
Gateway setup is not accessible as it is shared from client side.

Any solutions?

edhans
Super User
Super User

Try to log in to the Gateway on the machine it is on. You start the gateway app, then sign in. See if that fixes it.

If not, you may need to uninstall and reinstall the gateway. You will need your recovery key and then you will "take over" an existing gateway in the service. You won't install a new gateway as that would require changing all reports. It is the recovery process.  I would reboot that machine between the uninstall and reinstall.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
Did my answers help arrive at a solution? Give it a kudos by clicking the Thumbs Up!

DAX is for Analysis. Power Query is for Data Modeling

Proud to be a Super User!

MCSA: BI Reporting

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI November 2023 Update Carousel

Power BI Monthly Update - November 2023

Check out the November 2023 Power BI update to learn about new features.

Community News

Fabric Community News unified experience

Read the latest Fabric Community announcements, including updates on Power BI, Synapse, Data Factory and Data Activator.

Power BI Fabric Summit Carousel

The largest Power BI and Fabric virtual conference

130+ sessions, 130+ speakers, Product managers, MVPs, and experts. All about Power BI and Fabric. Attend online or watch the recordings.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors