Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Received an unexpected EOF or 0 bytes from the transport stream

Hi,

since today, I always get this message, while the automatic update of a dataflow runs - it is not possible to update the dataflow any more: 

DataSource.Error: Received an unexpected EOF or 0 bytes from the transport stream. Request ID: a08e2781-0c2a-c522-4daf-1c21f1d6c321 Activity ID: 41b9555d-ae2d-4a0d-a57b-af8cb574e7f9

We have checked the SSL Certifications of the source, they are fine and actual. What can I do?

4 REPLIES 4
nickie7
Frequent Visitor

philipphh can you Please keep us posted on your ticket findings ? we are receiving similar error since last 2 days. Never seen this error before.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @nickie7 !

I will let you know. We have a pending ticket. By now we have recorded the failure in a Teams-Call with Micorsoft. As soon as I hear from them and know more, I come back to you.

collinq
Super User
Super User

Hi @Anonymous ,

This is often an SSL issue and/or TLS protocols.  Since you state that you don't believe that the SSL certificates are the cause, I would suggest opening a ticket with Microsoft because they have the ability to help trace the issue in the background.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Datanaut!
Private message me for consulting or training needs.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok, I opened a support ticket.

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

Top Solution Authors