Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

srrajput

RE: Regarding Dropdown page at service Level

Hi All,

I want these Details Adopoption and Detail Completness pages in the Timesheet page as Dropdown type it's possible to do that?

page.png

Please share your suggestion if it's possible to do that at the service page.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
srrajput

Hi Thanks for the Clarification it means a lot

Your answer is correct but as per my client's expectations, it's not aligning with what basically he looking for

Regards

Saurabh

ibarrau
Super User
Super User

Hi. No you can't do that with the default page navigator.

You can build alternatives for that like hidding all pages and generate a page navigator inside the Power Bi Report in all pages. However that can take space from your pages and takes a lot of time effort.

The second thing you can do is splitting the file in two reports. The original with dataset and the second one live connected to the first one with the Timesheet. Then Publish an App at the workspaces with the two reports. You will be able to have a navigator like this on the app:

- Base Report

----Definition

----Objectif WD

- Timesheet

----Detail Adoption

----Detail Completness

The Power Bi Apps let you pick reports, each report has pages as submenu and share with great conditions.

I hope that helps,

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Happy to help!

LaDataWeb Blog

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors