Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

BetterIdeaGroup
Helper II
Helper II

QuickBooks Online connector does not return inactive accounts

using the connection:
= QuickBooksOnline.Tables(null)

The accounts returned only include active accounts. I believe this is a result of the QBO API defult is returning only active rows. This is a challenge though because a historical balance sheet report can not be done is ANY account has been deactivated.

2 REPLIES 2
Duia
Resolver II
Resolver II

Hi  @BetterIdeaGroup ,

This is the related document, you can view this content:

Quickbooks Online connector doesn't show all data - Microsoft Power BI Community

Solved: Inactive or "deleted" accounts keep showing up on the chart of accounts, when I have NOT che...

Manage clients in QuickBooks Online Accountant (intuit.com)

Best Regards,

Liu Yang

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

This response is not helpful to my original point. 

1st reference talks about QBO limitations so unrelated to this api implementation
2nd reference is again, related to a 4 year old issue related to source data so not related to the api implemetation
3rd reference isn;t even related to List items 

Microsoft needs to address this issue or historical balance sheets will be out of balance.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

Top Solution Authors