Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anmolgan
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Questions around powerbi embedded an auto email triggers for B2B users

1. How can I automate email triggers for my B2B users like I do for my domain users? The goal here is to auto trigger the email link everyday with a screenshot of a page or all pages, so that user can login to the embed link and view the report. This is not possible for B2C user is it possible for B2B user and if I am using an embed capacity?

2. Can I use embed capacity for all the users in place of pro licenses? Considering the fact that I require the licenses for the users who will build the report, I don’t want to purchase pro licenses for viewing a report.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
zoloturu
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Hi @Anmolgan ,

Regarding a first question, you can try to play with Power Automate (former MS Flow).

And in general to make Embedded more clear for you.

Power BI Embedded doesn't have too much extra capabilities such as Power BI Premium. Only Premium can provide an access to reports to users if they are just readers and have Free license.

comparison capacity.JPG

More details see here.

Regards,
Ruslan Zolotukhin (zoloturu)
BI Engineer at Akvelon Inc. / Kharkiv Power BI User Group Leader / DAX & Power BI Trainer
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
It was useful? Press Thumbs Up!

You are from Ukraine? If yes then welcome to Power BI User Group - KhPUG website. Other country? Check and find proper one - Power BI User Groups

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
zoloturu
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Hi @Anmolgan ,

Regarding a first question, you can try to play with Power Automate (former MS Flow).

And in general to make Embedded more clear for you.

Power BI Embedded doesn't have too much extra capabilities such as Power BI Premium. Only Premium can provide an access to reports to users if they are just readers and have Free license.

comparison capacity.JPG

More details see here.

Regards,
Ruslan Zolotukhin (zoloturu)
BI Engineer at Akvelon Inc. / Kharkiv Power BI User Group Leader / DAX & Power BI Trainer
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
It was useful? Press Thumbs Up!

You are from Ukraine? If yes then welcome to Power BI User Group - KhPUG website. Other country? Check and find proper one - Power BI User Groups

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors