Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Maxi88

Problem with visualisation of SharePoint List

ERROR Code ist in german. I hope somone can help me with these:

Leider ist ein Problem aufgetreten.

Ihre SharePoint-Listendaten können zurzeit nicht visualisiert werden.

Versuchen Sie es später noch mal, oder wenden Sie sich an den Support. Geben Sie die folgenden Details an, wenn Sie sich an den Support wenden.
  • Aktivitäts-ID26db2b16-252a-4a73-b038-6cfcf06835d5
  • Anforderungs-ID4b4b8108-5464-014d-500f-9aa47d57ad7b
  • Korrelations-ID1ef9a782-de90-a657-48dc-5c7ea799f359
  • Statuscode500
  • ZeitMon Oct 24 2022 11:36:32 GMT+0200 (Mitteleuropäische Sommerzeit)
  • Dienstversion13.0.19270.46
  • Clientversion2210.2.13483-train
  • Cluster-URIhttps://wabi-west-europe-d-primary-redirect.analysis.windows.net/
6 REPLIES 6
v-rongtiep-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Maxi88 ,

Have you solved this problem? Can you share your solution to help more people and close this case?

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ Polly

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

v-rongtiep-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Maxi88 ,

What did you do before this error appeared? Did you get this error when uploading on desktop? Do all visuals report this error? 

Could you please provide a screenshot with the error?

I have found a similar post, please refer to it to see if it helps you.

Solved: Calculated columns disappearing - Microsoft Power BI Community

Please provide more details.

Best Regards

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi @v-rongtiep-msft 

Sorry i forgot the screenshot.

That's a screenshot of the error. It#s in German so I hope it isn't a problem for you. But if you want a also can translate.

image.png

Hi @v-rongtiep-msft 

Thanks for your answer. 

The only thing that i've done is, that i wanted to visualize a SharePoint-list with Power BI. The other lists doesn't give any Errors and they let me visualize the list without any Problems. Only with this one List.

Mabye the columns that are calculated make problems? That's what in the link you sent me. How can i solve that?

Thanks for your help

Hi @Maxi88 ,

How this formula is calculated? Is your error the same as the one in the link I found? Is this error reported on desktop? What connection method do you use? 

Can you see Power BI on the Integrate menu in a SharePoint or Microsoft list or library? If not, your Power BI admin may have disabled it for specific groups or your entire organization.

Create a report quickly from a SharePoint list or library in the Power BI service - Power BI | Micro...

If it still does not help, We suggest you to open a ticket here for help if you are a pro user: https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/support/

vpollymsft_0-1666678408317.gif

Best Regards

Hey @v-rongtiep-msft 

Thats a simple sum function. Two columns are the sum of other colums (=colum1+colum2+ecc.)

No it's not the same error as in the link. The connection i use is the browser. I use SharePoint online and also Power BI online. Yes I can see the Menu. 

Mabye I open there a ticket.

Thanks a lot for your time and help

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors