Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

NBauregard
Frequent Visitor

Print this Page in PBI Service

Last week we could print any report from the service using the File>Print this Page menu selection.  This week, it is not working.  Preview shows blank or shaded pages.  Did this feature get removed? Export>PDF sill works, but is much more painful to wait for. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Seems as though the print issue has been resolved as of this morning 12/15/22.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Tutu_in_YYC
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

This is a known issue, check this link for update on the fix
https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Issues/Bug-in-Print-this-page/idi-p/2958730

Seems as though the print issue has been resolved as of this morning 12/15/22.

Still not fixed for us as of 12/12/22. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

same problem is occurring in Japan

KJ187
Advocate I
Advocate I

Our customer is having the same issue. I've reported it as a bug.

v-jialluo-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @NBauregard

According to your description, your problem is printing blank pages.

I think you may need to check if it works fine on other machines. And please change to a different browser and clear the website data to try.

There is also a possibility of printing blanks caused by a dataset or report applying a sensitivity label, refer to the following link:

Sensitivity labels from Microsoft Purview Information Protection in Power BI - Power BI | Microsoft ...

Best Regards,
Gallen Luo
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi Gallen,

Thank you for your response.
The result is the same on all computers I have tried it on.  Also tried with MS Edge and Chrome with the same results.  I checked into the "Sensitivity Labels for Content" and all are disabled.

saralyndsay
Frequent Visitor

We are having exactly the same issue. Worked fine a couple days ago, and is now not working and showing shaded or blank pages. 

We are also having this issue. I have been unable to find any resolutions anywhere. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors