Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find everything you need to get certified on Fabric—skills challenges, live sessions, exam prep, role guidance, and more. Get started

MattG
Advocate II
Advocate II

PowerPoint add single visual from Power BI

The new functionality to add a single visual to a PowerPoint slide rather than the whole report page is a great but it currently does not appear to be available if the report is accessed via a Power BI App rather than via the report in a workspace. Am I missing a setting somewhere, or is this deliberate?

Individual visual via the report in a workspace

MattG_0-1678812840962.png

Same visual via an App

MattG_1-1678812873780.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
cassidy
Power Participant
Power Participant

A few comments mentioned this on the Blog announcement for this feature and MSFT came back with "this is a planned feature to add".  You should be able to find it in the blog comments.

I really like this feature, so I hope it is added to Apps soon as it's the superior user experience in my opinion.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
cassidy
Power Participant
Power Participant

A few comments mentioned this on the Blog announcement for this feature and MSFT came back with "this is a planned feature to add".  You should be able to find it in the blog comments.

I really like this feature, so I hope it is added to Apps soon as it's the superior user experience in my opinion.

Helpful resources

Announcements
July 2024 Power BI Update

Power BI Monthly Update - July 2024

Check out the July 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

July Newsletter

Fabric Community Update - July 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.