Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

kaylastarr
Advocate V
Advocate V

PowerBi Scorecard Metrics not automatically updating

Hello!

I have PowerBI scorecards that are connected to reports I have built. The reports update every hour and historically the scorecards have matched. Only 1 "Check-in" a day but the data would always match the report. 

Starting on 3/7 the scorecards are no longer updating but the reports are. I noticed and manually pushed through updates by using the "Refresh" button on the connections page for every goal.

However, this is not a sustainable solution as there are ~30 goals (5 for each person). Does anyone know how to fix this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-yanjiang-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @kaylastarr ,

This issue has been submitted internally. Please be patient to wait for fixing. If there is any news, I will update it here.

Best regards,

Community Support Team_kalyj

View solution in original post

23 REPLIES 23

Hello I am not seeing a "Keep your data up to date" option on the Data Sources Tab. the datasource is scheduled to update

kaylastarr_0-1678713350788.pngkaylastarr_1-1678713378659.png

daily and is successfully updating but the scorecard is not. 

I updated all of the credentials but no dice. I will reach out to support

v-yanjiang-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @kaylastarr ,

Have you tried to use power automate: Get started with Power Automate - Power Automate | Microsoft Learn

Best regards,

Community Support Team_kalyj

I don't think that would fix the issue. It is internal to powerBi. I have linked data that is not updating like it used to.

kaylastarr_0-1678713677216.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors