Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find everything you need to get certified on Fabric—skills challenges, live sessions, exam prep, role guidance, and more. Get started

nock97
Frequent Visitor

PowerBI service Gateway connection list

Hello, I was wondering if there was any way to export the the list in the admin portal that shows the reports, users, and respective gateways. By export I mean to an excel sheet or something similar to that. Also, if I was to remove a gateway from a report would I still be able to refresh the report? @Hela @Anonymous 

2 REPLIES 2
collinq
Super User
Super User

Hi @nock97 ,

The easiest way would be to use the API's, specifically, this one:  Gateways - Get Gateways - REST API (Power BI Power BI REST APIs) | Microsoft Learn

That will also allow you to refresh it at will.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Datanaut!
Private message me for consulting or training needs.

Ok, I could just use Power Automate to pull the data and put it in the excel sheet correct? Or should I make a python script? @collinq @coco @Helper 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

Power BI Carousel June 2024

Power BI Monthly Update - June 2024

Check out the June 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

PBI_Carousel_NL_June

Fabric Community Update - June 2024

Get the latest Fabric updates from Build 2024, key Skills Challenge voucher deadlines, top blogs, forum posts, and product ideas.

Top Solution Authors