Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

nikhil0511
Advocate I
Advocate I

PowerBI service Dataflow refresh timed out or failed

Hello,

I have noticed that my PowerBI dataflow is taking more time than usual and sometimes getting timeout. 

This is leading to failure to meet my productivity of the day. 

Thank you

Nikhil

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-rongtiep-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @nikhil0511 

It looks like an issue happened in specific region Europe and it has been fixed up to now. If there is still someone has this issue and it's continuous in the case of  simple table structure and not very large data amount, please consider opening support ticket for further help. 

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Issues/idb-p/Issues/status-key/delivered

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ polly

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
v-rongtiep-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @nikhil0511 

It looks like an issue happened in specific region Europe and it has been fixed up to now. If there is still someone has this issue and it's continuous in the case of  simple table structure and not very large data amount, please consider opening support ticket for further help. 

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Issues/idb-p/Issues/status-key/delivered

Best Regards

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

v-rongtiep-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @nikhil0511 ,

Please refer to the following document about refresh timeout to see if it helps you.

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Service/PowerBI-service-Dataflow-refresh-timed-out-or-failed/td-p/2...

Best Regards

nikhil0511
Advocate I
Advocate I

nikhil0511_0-1635336850487.png

Please find the refresh failure history report.

Jorenvdl
Frequent Visitor

Same issue here, dataflows do not refresh and give a time out

D3K
Advocate II
Advocate II

Does someone from the officials knows what's happening? Please tell when it will be fixed. Dozen of people in my office can't do their job for about 5 hours already and our customers are really mad

Thanks

sewai
Frequent Visitor

Same here! 

sashaxp
Advocate I
Advocate I

same issue - nothing works even basic operations like creating blank query runs indefinetely

martin_sperling
Frequent Visitor

Yes, we made the same experience. All of our dataflows run into an time-out. For us it seems like PBI Service is down. Microsoft Team it´s urgent! Please help.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Same problem here!

Ferrus
Resolver I
Resolver I

Experiencieng the same issue since this morining! Please find a solution Microsoft Team ! 

nikhil0511
Advocate I
Advocate I

My dataflow is created from a pivot sheet generated from excel file stored in sharepoint.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors