Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find everything you need to get certified on Fabric—skills challenges, live sessions, exam prep, role guidance, and more. Get started

Anonymous
Not applicable

PowerBI report dropdown slicer mislocated

Hi folks,

Very recently i found that my dropdown slicer is mislocated. See snapshot below.

It is not only linked to one specific report but it seems more than one reports have this issue.

• the slicer at the very right is selected, while the dropdown appears at the right ....
  • also the case for other slicers ....

Not sure if anyone can have guidance or solution on this.

thanks.

aaalviiin_0-1631846664364.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
arvindsingh802
Super User
Super User

This is known issue and Microsoft team is working to fix this issue.

Issues - Microsoft Power BI Community

Support | Microsoft Power BI

As a workaround, users can use the zoom setting of anything other than 100% which forces the browser to behave normally

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution, Appreciate your Kudos!

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution, Appreciate your Kudos!!
Proud to be a Super User!!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
nono-london

hi, just so I know, I am using the free version of PBi and wonder how did you manage to have clean dropdowns.

Thank you for sharing info, I am a newby on this one. Best

My version doesn't look good:

Capture.PNG

arvindsingh802
Super User
Super User

This is known issue and Microsoft team is working to fix this issue.

Issues - Microsoft Power BI Community

Support | Microsoft Power BI

As a workaround, users can use the zoom setting of anything other than 100% which forces the browser to behave normally

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution, Appreciate your Kudos!

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution, Appreciate your Kudos!!
Proud to be a Super User!!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks~

Helpful resources

Announcements
July 2024 Power BI Update

Power BI Monthly Update - July 2024

Check out the July 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

PBI_Carousel_NL_June

Fabric Community Update - June 2024

Get the latest Fabric updates from Build 2024, key Skills Challenge voucher deadlines, top blogs, forum posts, and product ideas.