Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

johandeconing
Regular Visitor

PowerBI Service - Login Screen pop up

I've started to get the following pop up screen when logging in to the PowerBI Service.  It says:  Enter your email, we'll check if you need to create a new account.

I enter my email address, and it works, and then goes into the service, but it is as if it's not remembering who I am, and keeps on popping up.  Any ideas how to make this login screen NOT popping up perhaps?PBILoginScreen.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

I spoke with a Microsoft support engineer a few weeks back and he acknowledged the issue and said two different patches were deployed to address the issue. Since those patches, none of my users have experienced the problem. 

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
xavier76

Today I think the problem is still open 😞

scabral
Helper IV
Helper IV

this same issue started happening in our organization last week.  It seems very intermitent.  

Has anyone got an answer from Microsoft or found a resolution?

AqWP4xjr
Advocate I
Advocate I

I have posted this as an Issue because I am also having this problem.

Issue: Links to Power BI always ask "Enter your em... - Microsoft Power BI Community

wmeyer2022
Frequent Visitor

This started happening to some people at our company this week as well. Any new ideas on how to resolve this?

Gabriel_Walkman
Continued Contributor
Continued Contributor

Same here. Client informed us of the problem that has been persisting for some time now. Any solutions?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I spoke with a Microsoft support engineer a few weeks back and he acknowledged the issue and said two different patches were deployed to address the issue. Since those patches, none of my users have experienced the problem. 

Do we need to do anything to get the most recent patches? That was a few months ago and my user just started having the issue this week. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

It was my understanding from the support person I spoke with that nothing had to be done on our end. My organization hasn't had a problem since the patches were deployed.

kgurnava

Same here. Started about 2 weeks ago and I have no idea how to stop it. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yep. Started about 2 weeks or so ago for us as well. If anyone finds something, please post it here.

Anonymous
Not applicable

This is happening to my organization as well. I haven't found a resolution yet.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors