Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

topgun_117
Frequent Visitor

PowerBI Captions

When I copy a visual from my Power BI workspace it comes with a caption like Open in Power BI, name of the report and all other details. Is there any way in Power BI where I can disable the captions? 

2 REPLIES 2
topgun_117
Frequent Visitor

Hi @v-yueyunzh-msft

Thank you for the useful information. This is other way where one can disable caption with copying image. When there is report in the workspace, right click on the visual where you want to copy. In the screenshot below, when you right click, you can select either select copy image or copy image with captions. In my case, I will select Image and when I copy the image in Microsoft Word, I will be able to view only the visual without captions

topgun_117_0-1675436613320.png

v-yueyunzh-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi , @topgun_117 

According to my research on the "Copy visual" feature in Power BI reports, after the pop-up box shows that the Copy operation is successful, you can directly use the shortcut "Ctrl" + "v" to paste the visual to the place you want to specify:

vyueyunzhmsft_0-1675390886539.png

If you don't want to see the "Open in Power BI" link URL when pasting, you can click "A" directly in the paste options, which will let you paste only the corresponding content and ignore all other additional content or URLs.

vyueyunzhmsft_1-1675390903445.png

Thank you for your time and sharing, and thank you for your support and understanding of PowerBI! 

Best Regards,

Aniya Zhang

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors