Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

RobertSlattery
Resolver III
Resolver III

Power platform dataflows connector does not support liked entity

Hi, has anyone else seen this behaviour in dataflows?  If I use the new Power platform connector to load a dataflow into another dataflow, the resultant query is not recognised as a linked entity.  It doesn't show up as such in the landing page for the dataflow and it doesn't show up in the lineage view.  Also, it doesn't orchestrate so that the consuming dataflow is refreshed when the source one is.  I am finding that I need to use the old PBI conector to get the linked entity to link.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @RobertSlattery ,

We have submitted to internal ICM 291146201.

Problem description :Experiencing an error while adding linked entity to an existing Dataflow's.

Engineers are doing their best to fix this issue, please be patient and I will give you feedback here once there is any progress.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @RobertSlattery ,

We have submitted to internal ICM 291146201.

Problem description :Experiencing an error while adding linked entity to an existing Dataflow's.

Engineers are doing their best to fix this issue, please be patient and I will give you feedback here once there is any progress.

Best Regards,

Hi Caitlyn, the problem description for ICM 291146201 does not match my scenario.  I do not receive an error.  Please read my post and confirm that my scenario is covered by the ticket.

Hi @RobertSlattery ,

This is is a descriptive problem. The error here means that it does not work properly, not that there is a specific error message reported.Please be patient.

Best Regards,

Awesome.  Thanks Caitlyn!

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors