Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Billykape

Power Bi report findability ( REPORT CATALOGUE)

Hi all, 

I would like to know the best way to share power bi reports with your colleagues. We have a big number of reports within my organisation and although you can find all the reports in the power bi web I think it is not a very intuitive solution. Basically I need a simple and effective catalogue like a gallery of all the reports. I am investigating sharepoint,  power bi report (rest api) and power apps as a solution.  I will love to hear your thoughts since I don't have experience on the subject and info is scarce online

1 REPLY 1
Shahfaisal
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Have you looked at Data Catalog? https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/products/data-catalog/#overview

I know a data catalog is broader than what you are looking for but I suggest you start there and include/document reports in your overall data catalog.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors