Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

globalmc
Helper I
Helper I

Power BI tanent

How the check the Power BI tanent which I am login in to ?

is it possible the Power BI tanent is not the same as Azure tanent ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi, @globalmc 

Your default data region is determined by the location selected during sign-up

As mentioned by @AnkitKukreja , you can’t move your organization’s tenant between regions by yourself. If you need to change your default data location from the current region to another region, you have to contact support to manage the migration for you.

You can refer to this document to request a region move.

service-admin-region-move__request-a-region-move 

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Eason

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
AnkitKukreja
Super User
Super User

Hi! @globalmc 

Yes, it is possible that Azure and Power BI tenant are not same. But, is quite rare.

You can check your tenant from Power BI service

AnkitKukreja_0-1642177365760.png

If my response has successfully addressed your question or concern, I kindly request that you mark this post as resolved. Additionally, if you found my assistance helpful, a thumbs-up would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Ankit Kukreja
www.linkedin.com/in/ankit-kukreja1904

thanks and is it possible to change the Power BI tanent same as Azure AAD tanent ?

Hi @globalmc 

Yes, you can chane your Power BI tenant, but that can only be done my Microsoft. So you have to raise a request to them to transfer your tenant region. 99% chances are that your tenant would be in same region for Azure and Power BI. 

So please check if not then raise your ticket to MS.

If my response has successfully addressed your question or concern, I kindly request that you mark this post as resolved. Additionally, if you found my assistance helpful, a thumbs-up would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Ankit Kukreja
www.linkedin.com/in/ankit-kukreja1904

anyone has the idea ?

Hi, @globalmc 

Your default data region is determined by the location selected during sign-up

As mentioned by @AnkitKukreja , you can’t move your organization’s tenant between regions by yourself. If you need to change your default data location from the current region to another region, you have to contact support to manage the migration for you.

You can refer to this document to request a region move.

service-admin-region-move__request-a-region-move 

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Eason

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

Top Solution Authors