Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Steven_Wang
Regular Visitor

Power BI signout Bug -- A security concern

The current Power BI site got an sign out bug.

Once you signed in and you try to sign out, there is a new page shows in a new IE tab and you signed out.

However, the signed in page is still alive in the original tab and you are able to view all the report and dashboard contents.

I believe that there is a security risk here.

Steven Wang

5 REPLIES 5
ashishrj
Power Participant
Power Participant

I noticed in my organization, there are issues yet regarding sign out and during scheduling data refresh for a particular dataset (like for designer file) for specific users. Power BI service gets hanged & not able to proceed further. 

AdamWilson
Employee
Employee

Hi Steven,

Thanks for letting us know.  Let me check into this and get back to you.

Adam

hanks, Adam.

For a couple of days this was the case when sign out. Now I noticed that it is fixed ( at least in mycase ) and also it doesn't freeze in the sign out page so we had to open a new page again -  but takes you again in the sign in page..

Konstantinos Ioannou

It seems that this issue has been fixed.  I tried it on several browsers and it works as it should.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors