Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

ashishrj
Power Participant
Power Participant

Power BI reports suddenly not visible in 'Shared with me' section to the end users

Hi,

Some of the end users in our organization are not able to view the reports inside the "Shared with me" section in the Power BI Online Service since yesterday. Many of them have complained regarding the same and some of them could see after some time while others are still facing issue. Is this restricted to my organization or it this a global issue ? Microsoft team could you please help here with the resolution ? Thank you in advance 

6 REPLIES 6
v-kkf-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ashishrj ,

Are those end users who can not view the reports inside the "Shared with me" section guest users? At present guest users click on the shared URL in the email to open the report, go to share with me and they will find that reports there.

Best Regards,
Winniz

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi @v-kkf-msft those are not guest users. They are within my organization/domain. Not all of them have complained but the issue was clearly visible as users could not see many of the reports in the 'Shared with me' section. 

Hi @ashishrj ,

Have those users filtered in the Shared with me, causing some reports to be invisible?

vkkfmsft_0-1625649136948.png

You can also check the user's permissions in the report like this:

image.png

And share the report link to other users again. If the users can open the report through the link, but it is still not displayed in the Shared with me, I would like you to open a support ticket.

Support Ticket.gif

Best Regards,
Winniz

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

mrtstl
Regular Visitor

My users are also having problems. . . can't see shared reports, clicking on dashboards doesn't take you to a report, getting errors when trying to make a report a favorite. . . the only fix I can find is to send a direct link to the report - once they click on that - all aspects seem to work as expected.  

AbhiSSRS
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

It looks fine today! guess it was a temporary issue at service though cudnt find a record

mushroom
Regular Visitor

Same issue with "Shared with me". I can see 10 reports, when I click f5 (refresh page) I can see 46.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors