Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Power BI integration in Teams

Dear all,

I have integrated a Power BI report/dashboard in a Teams Channel. But since few days, I can see anymore the report in the channel.

Do you know why? Is there a tip to know?

Thanks

Hervé

HerveRC_2020_0-1630683248214.png

4 REPLIES 4
ponnusamy
Solution Supplier
Solution Supplier

@Anonymous : when you click the 'globe' (Go to website) , are you able to see your report on its workspace?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello @ponnusamy 

Yes - I'm able to see the dashboard.

Hervé

Did you change the tab name using tab settings?, here are steps I would follow to troubleshoot

- Check the limitations first https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/collaborate-share/service-embed-report-microsoft-teams#kno...

Known issues and limitations

• In Microsoft Teams, when you export data from a visual in a Power BI report, it's automatically saved to your Downloads folder. It's an Excel file called "data (n).xlsx" where n is the number of times you've exported data to the same folder.
  • You can't embed Power BI dashboards in the Power BI tab for Microsoft Teams.
  • URL filters aren't supported with the Power BI tab for Microsoft Teams.
  • In national clouds, the Power BI tab isn't available. An older version might be available that doesn't support the new workspace experience or reports in Power BI apps.
  • After you save the tab, you don't change the tab name through the tab settings. Use the Rename option to change it.
  • See the Known issues and limitations section of the "Collaborate in Microsoft Teams" article for other issues.

- Make sure you have not moved the report from its current location , remove and attach the report agian and see if that works

- Make sure you have access to workspace (if its hosted on some other workspace other than "My Workspace"

- I am assuming you are the original owner, if not, it's possible that the original owner has not granted you the view access

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello

I changed nothing from the Power BI location, info, etc.

Only from 1 day, after the other, it disappears from the Teams.

Hervé

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors