Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

POWERBI_INFRA
Advocate I
Advocate I

Power BI Subscriptions not working

Hello,

From morning(09/11/23), we are not receiving subscription mails. We have tested a manual runs as well but didn't receive. The ones that were scheduled at 7am were delivered late 10AM. Is anyone facing similar issue? Please suggest.

Update: The issue reappeared today(09/18/2023). The subscriptions are getting delayed again. Please solve as soon as possible.

Thanks!

Sai

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi all,

Thanks for all of your feedback. As checked the info in the problem ticket, it seems that the email can send as normal. Could you please check if it is OK in your side? Thank you.

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ Rena
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

32 REPLIES 32
mcgilla
Advocate III
Advocate III

Still not working as of 1030am UTC in Europe

Oliveti
Frequent Visitor

Same issue today (18/09/2023) - I am also going to raise a ticket with Microsft support as this is quite unaccepabtle - same issue two weeks in a row on Monday. 

olszykn
Frequent Visitor

Still expericing issues as of 11:30AM. Here is another thread on the same issue. Power BI Subscription failed to send email 

POWERBI_INFRA_1-1695038299448.png

Update on subscriptions... 

olszykn_0-1694453395323.png

Hi @olszykn & @nathanymiguel22 & @welday007  & @fbottazzoli & @POWERBI_INFRA 

The problem has been reported to internal team, now it has been fixed. Please check if it is OK in your side? 

Any comment or problem, please feel free to let me know.

Best Regards

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

@v-yiruan-msft, Subscriptions are not working again as of September 18, 2023 in United States.

As many other are reporting, I confirm the issue is occurring also today (Italy)

Is ther an option to make this topic unsolved, because problem still exists and it is confusing for others seeking answers?

I am also facing the same issue today (18/09/23)... 

Hello,

The issue seems to be back again this monday (18/09/23). Does anyone facing the issue again? Is it happening only for Europe?

Thanks!

Sai

Same here, in Mexico

Hi all,

Thanks for all of your feedback. As checked the info in the problem ticket, it seems that the email can send as normal. Could you please check if it is OK in your side? Thank you.

Best Regards

Subscriptions for Power BI reports with embedded paginated reports do not send a preview PDF.  Can you look into this for us?  

Thank you.

Jim Rubino

I have the same problem, didn't received subscription in this morning

Good morning,

we have the same problem (Germany). Our delay is also about 2h 30mins.

Hi, problem still exist in Poland. We have delay about 2h30min for the reports that should be sent today.

I am receiving emails with 3,5 hour delay - Scheduled on 08:00, received on 11:29

Solved, thanks!

It appears to be working for my company now.  Thank you!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Kudoed Authors